Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Boring and Writing Don't mix

When I first think about writing I think about the blank page that i have to fill up with my thoughts. To tell you the truth, I find it a bit overwhelming. I feel as though the page(s) is like a shield that I can not write anything down on, as though the page were to absorb the words that I have wrote down. So from this sense I really do not like writing. Another reason why I do not like writing is because most of the papers I have to right are not interesting, and when you write about something that you are not interested in time seams to stop. Its kinda of like walking in desert and searching for water, it never ends. The never ending part really does get me because I have a very bad attention span and I get impatient really quickly.

Publish Post

No comments: